We use yoga, movement, and meditation to fuel an authentic, inspired life.
We seek constant progress and stand for continued growth.
We encourage each other to reach our highest potential and live our best lives.
what to expect at SWEAT...
All classes are suitable for all levels and all of our classes are taught in a heated room (95 degrees). You will be led through a dynamic, powerful, playful practice that allows you to work at your own level while incorporating variations and modifications. Our room is heated to help you warm your muscles, expel toxins and pollutants from your body, and to speed up the healing process in soft tissue injuries such as tears, pulls, and sprains. Sweat away calories, tone, strengthen & lengthen your muscles, and leave you with an undeniable sense of accomplishment and empowerment.
You are ready now.
A MINDFUL PRACTICE...
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to class. Set up your space, roll out your mat, use the rest room and allow yourself to settle in before class begins. In an effort to respect everyone's time we will begin promptly at designated class time and the front door will be locked to protect our space and belongings.
- Age requirement to attend classes is 16 years old or 13 years old accompanied by an adult. Warrior Yoga is available for children in grades 4-8.
- Set up your space: Leave your shoes, bags, coats and cell phones in the designated area in our lobby. When you are ready venture into the yoga room, place yoga props, and water to the upper right hand corner of your mat, relax, mediate and prepare your body for class.
- Silence your Cell Phones: Yoga Practice = YOU time. Take a break from the constant connection to the outside world. We kindly ask No Cell Phones allowed in the yoga studio.
- Barefoot Policy: Kick off your shoes and relax with us! We walk around barefoot in our yoga studio and promote optimal health. Please remove your shoes in the lobby, in the designated shoe drop locations.
- Our lobby is the place to chat and connect with the community - But please respect the yoga rooms as quiet spaces before, during, and after classes.
- Parking: We share our space with a bike shop and a salon. There are (3) designated parking spots directly in front of the salon for salon patrons only. Please be mindful of our neighbors when parking your vehicle for class.
This is our energy exchange program. Trade service hours for yoga classes! We are happy to provide students the opportunity to trade a couple of hours a week of studio work in exchange for free yoga classes. We are committed to making sure you get back more than you give. Contact us to inquire.
firstname.lastname@example.org more information.